Student Job Openings
We are looking for energetic, passionate, and hard-working Lehigh students to join our team. If you are passionate about sustainability, interested in making Lehigh a better place, and enjoy working on new projects, then the Office of Sustainability urges you to apply for a position. Students with work study allotments will be given first priority.
2018-2019 Work Study Position Openings
The Office of Sustainability is looking for passionate, enthusiastic, and motivated undergraduate students to join its team! We are hiring for the following positions for the 2018-2019 academic year:
- -- Communications & Events Assistant: Raise education and awareness of campus sustainability efforts through social media, newletters, bulletin boards, and our website.
- -- Sustainable Office Program Assistant: This position will support academic and operational departments in becoming more sustainable, through the implementation of the Sustainable Office Program certification.
- -- Sustainability Metrics & Reporting Assistant: Support efforts through tracking and assessment of our current emissions, utility consumption, and more.
- -- Graphic Design Assistant: Design graphics, logos, posters, brochures, and infographics for sustainability projects.
- -- Photography & Videography Assistant: Take photos at sustainability events and film short videos on sustainability themes.
Questions about these positions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.