Student Work Study and Internship Openings
We look for energetic, passionate, and hard-working Lehigh students to join our team. If you are passionate about sustainability, interested in making Lehigh a better place, and enjoy working on new projects at work, then the Office of Sustainability urges you to apply for a position.
Open Graduate Assistant Positions
- Graduate Assistant: Sustainability Metrics & Reporting: Analyze and report on key sustainabilty datasets and metrics including collecting and inputting data into tracking mechanisms for Sustainability Plan metrics.
For a description of this position, please view this PDF. Apply for the Graduate Assistant: Sustainability Metrics & Reporting position by sending a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.Deadline is Monday, March 20th.
Open Undergraduate Positions
- Graphic Design Assistant: Raise awareness about sustainability initiatives on campus through the creation of posters, pamphlets, logos, and infographics.
- Sustainability Metrics and Reporting Assistant: Assist with data tracking, metrics, and reporting to support sustainability efforts.
- Photography and Videography Assistant: Promote campus programs and efforts through video and image.
- Eco-Rep Leadership Program Summer Assistant: Planning for Eco-Rep Fall 2017 recruitment, orientation, weekly meetings, and the Eco-Reps retreat as well as development of a Green Living Program on campus.