1. Do my roommate and I have to apply separately?
No, only one roommate needs to fill out the application but each action checked should be agreed upon by both roommates.
2. If I live in an apartment but have my own room, does everyone have to agree to participate?
No, if you live in a single within your apartment you certify your personal room.
3. How long does the application take?
The application takes no longer than 5 minutes to fill out.
4. Why does an Eco-Rep have to have an informal meeting with me?
The Eco-Rep will have an informal meeting with you in order to talk about some of the actions you have checked off as well as certify you and give you your prize.
5. How long will the informal meeting take?
The meeting should take no longer than 10-15 minutes and the Eco-Rep will work around your schedule to find the time that works best for you.
6. What are the “required actions”?
The 10 required actions are the actions that you must currently practice in order to be eligible for any level of certification.
7. Can I reapply if I was not able to be certified the first time?
Yes, your application can be edited at any time. You can re-submit your application after changing your habits to be eligible for certification.
8. What are the prizes?
The prize you will receive is based on the number of actions you check off in your application.